Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Some sem-trendy sandwich ideas


I've had these rolling around in my head for a bit. So, I thought I'd write them down and hopefully get some feedback. 

Let me know what you think! 

Do you want me to do one of these on the blog? 

Asian Tuna Club
Sesame encrusted Ahi Tuna. Brioche toast. Green garlic – lime aole. Green Meadows butterhead. Heirloom Tomato. Ginger glazed house-smoked bacon.

Open faced hot-pastrami Sandwich
House-made Pastrami. Pickled red onions. Smoked Gouda cheese. Fermented mustard seed mayonnaise. Fried duck egg.

Tres Frijoles Veggie burger
Black, pinto, and kidney bean burger with black quinoa and summer squash. Tomato, avocado, and young fressee. Cashew based herb  spread.

Steak Bulbogi
Local marinated skirt steak and bok choy. Kimchi. Korean BBQ sauce. Cilantro and mint in a sweet Asian roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment